So easy yet so impressive, this gorgeous no-bake cheesecake has all the ingredients to sweep your loved one off their feet this Valentine’s Day. Infused with passion fruit flavours and topped with fresh fruit, it’s the perfect pudding to share with your special Valentine.
1 jar Bay Tree Passion Fruit Curd
500g cream cheese
250g of your favourite biscuits
100g unsalted butter
1 kiwi fruit sliced
1 punnet of raspberries
1 passion fruit quartered
Handful of red grapes sliced
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl until reduced to crumbs.
- Melt 100g butter and add to the biscuit mix and stir until crumbs are well coated.
- Firm down mixture into a cake tin and place in the fridge to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together a jar of Bay Tree Passion Fruit Curd, the cream cheese and a spoonful or two of icing sugar depending on how sweet your tooth is. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture over the biscuit base and smooth down.
- Return to the fridge to chill.
- Arrange fruit on top of cheesecake. Sprinkle with a dusting of icing sugar. Serve with love.
Recipe courtesy of The Bay Tree