Fresh from our own Nursery, the first of our Poinsettias are now in stock!
Below are some hints and tips to keep your Poinsettia healthy this winter:
- Ensure your chosen plant is well wrapped and protected from the cold on the journey home.
- Place in a brightly lit position, avoiding draughts and direct heat (radiators and fires).
- Your Poinsettia is happiest when the temperature is 15 degrees celsius, which is average room temperature.
- Water when the top layer of compost is showing signs of drying out.
- After watering, ensure that the plant is not standing in excess water. Poinsettias do not tolerate this.
- Feed at every other watering with a general houseplant liquid fertiliser.