Making a Strawberry Planter
There’s nothing fresher than homegrown produce! In our plant area this month you’ll find a selection of small strawberry plants that are ready to pot on so you can grow and enjoy these juicy family favourites throughout the summer months.
Follow our growing guide below:
1. Pick a suitable container or trough.
2. Fill with peat free multi-purpose compost.
3. Plant three strawberry plants.
4. Place in a sunny spot.
5. Water and feed regularly throughout the growing season.
6. Pick the strawberries when they are bright red.
7. Serve with meringue and fresh cream for a classic summer dessert!