Barton Grange Hotel are looking for a bright, articulate, naturally friendly outgoing person to join our Night Team. Experience of hotel night work is preferred and you must have strong computer knowledge.
The role includes:
- Setting of Conference & Events Suites
- Night Security Walks
- Answering phone – redirecting calls
- Bar Service
- Room Service Food
This position is 40 hours per week, working four days on and three days off, 10 pm – 7 am, which would include shift and weekend work.
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on our staff and our friendly, cooperative working environment. Along with your competitive salary you will automatically become a member of the Company benefits scheme after successfully completing your probationary period. Staff meals are provided whilst on duty and you will benefit from discounts within the Hotel.
- A great working atmosphere, excellent training & generous salary
- Live in accommodation is available, should it be required
- 28 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holiday pro rota)
- Staff social events within Barton Grange Group
- Discounts at Barton Grange Garden Centre
- Company Pension
To apply please send your C.V. along with a Covering Letter to our Front of House Manager: email@example.com