We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Health, Safety & Officer who will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of
Health & Safety Training for the Company. You must have the minimum of IOSH. We are happy to support further training.
You will be required to:
- Ensure Risk Assessments are completed and the risk register is up to date
- Carry out a quarterly site Health & Safety audit
- Ensure the latest changes in Law, Regulations and Good Practice have been adopted
- Ensure Training Records are complete and up to date
- Carry out basic Manual Lifting and Fire Evacuation training
- Check to ensure that essential maintenance has been completed
- Review and investigate accidents as they occur.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with flexibility to work occasional weekends for staff training to meet the needs of the business.
PAY & BENEFITS
Salary circa £22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
There is also a 5% Company Contributory Pension Scheme, free Group Life Scheme, subsidised Staff Events, 20% Staff Discount,
subsidised Staff Meals & Free Uniform.
Please click here to read the history of Barton Grange and find out what we are looking for in a ‘Barton Granger’