Working at Barton Grange Landscapes the successful candidate will be required to carry out the construction of bespoke residential garden projects, to the highest standard of Workmanship.
The person appointed will be responsible for a variety of hard landscaping, tasks to include;
- Setting out jobs from design drawings and plans.
- Site Preparations including groundwork’s and drainage.
- Brickwork / block-work.
- Paving and the ability to set out cross falls.
- Fencing and decking / composite decking
- Construction of water features
- Ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard of finish.
Candidates must have excellent practical skills and at least 5 years’ experience in hard landscaping, a good eye for detail and a strong work ethic is key. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering high quality workmanship within deadlines. You must have good communication skills, combined with a proactive and flexible approach to your duties. You must be fully capable of running jobs independently from start to finish. Experience in operating a mini digger and plant/shrub knowledge would be advantageous. Applicants should have a clean driving licence, 7.5 Tonne (C1) entitlement is preferred but not essential. A portfolio of work showing previous projects you have carried out would also be advantageous.
Salary is £28,000-£32,000
For more information on Barton Grange Landscapes please visit: