Come and join us for our Rheumatoid Arthritis Advice and Information event at Barton Grange Garden Centre, hosted by members of the Preston Group of the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society.
Would you like to know more about the services and support that may be available to you?
This event will give you the opportunity to speak to a wide range of local services who can provide you with FREE information and advice!
On the day there will be the following specialists:
- Rheumatology Team with Consultants from Minerva Health Centre
- Members of the NRAS Local Patient Support Group
- Lancashire County Council Wellbeing Services
- SMILE Self Pain Management Services
- N/Compass Carers Services
- MILLERCARE – Mobility Specialists
- Quit Squad – NHS Stop Smoking Service
- ABL – A Better Life
- The Pain Management Group
The Preston NRAS Group will be holding fundraising activities; donations are welcomed.