Spice up your Indian take out night with our Indian cuisine range. Add an authentic side dish to your meal. Including Naan bread, Samosas, Parkoras and Onion Bhajis. A large meat platter is also available for sharing or to have all to yourself, we won’t tell.
Why not try a home cooked curry for your Friday night.
A Simple Chicken Tikka Masla that can be paired with soft fluffy rice and warm toasted naan bread.
4 tbsp vegetable oil
4 onions, roughly chopped
6 tbsp chicken tikka masala
2 red peppers, cut into chunks
8 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
4 tbsp tomato purée
2-3 tbsp mango chutney
150ml double cream
150ml natural yogurt
Chopped coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat 4 tbsp vegetable oil and 25g butter in a large saucepan on the hob, then add 4 roughly chopped onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 15-20 mins until soft and golden.
- Add 6 tbsp chicken tikka masala paste and 2 red peppers, cut into chunks, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken chunks and stir well to coat in the paste. Cook for 2 mins, add the canned chopped tomatoes, 4 tbsp tomato purée and 200ml water.
- Cover with a lid and gently simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the lid, stir through 2-3 tbsp of mango chutney, 150ml of double cream and 150ml of natural yogurt, gently warm through.
- Season to taste, and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with rice and naan bread.